Manual Upload for DriverAgent XML file
Use this page if you would like to find drivers for a Windows computer that
is not currently connected to the internet.
This procedure assumes that you have a floppy diskette, USB drive, or external hard drive so that
you can copy files to and from the Disconnected PC. This is referred simply as a "Diskette" in the instructions below.
- Download DriverAgent and save it to your Diskette
- Take the Diskette to the Disconnected PC and run the DriverAgent program
- While the splash screen is visible, press (and release) the 'F6' key
- When DriverAgent has finished, it will display a text file containing 'XML' data, copy this file back to your diskette.
If it displays a page in your web browser, you were too late pressing the 'F6' key, so run DriverAgent again
- Take the Diskette back to this computer (the computer that is connected to the internet)
- Copy the text from within the XML text file into the area below.
- Click on the 'locate drivers' button to locate the drivers needed for the Disconnected PC
Please paste your results (XML data) into the area below:
DriverAgent is virus and malware free. But for your safety, up-to-date AntiVirus and Firewall products should be running on your computer